When it is necessary to re built automatically the pressure during the pile test.
• The most reliable method to determine the load bearing capacity of a pole it is to subject it to a load test. The procedure consist on planting the pole to the depth desired and applying to the pole of a succession of loads.
• The FPT hydraulic pumps series GEO is specifically studied for pile test and fulfill perfectly to this task, garantee the maintenance of the load set.
• Available with three-phase or single-phase electric motor.
• Protective cage with integrated control box and lifting eyelets
• The practical microprocessor display can be set to the desired pressure. The control unit will maintain this value, restoring any leaks or failures of the pole.
• Reservoir available of 20 and 40 liters on request.
The FPT hydraulic pump built for pile test.
Available as option:
DATA LOGGER FOR TESTING PUMPS
Using an electric pump for testing with Data Logger allow the operator to download the data of the testing operations and be able to store them and analyze them.