High pressure glycerine gauges – 1% accuracy class. To measure the pressure in the cylinder or in the hydraulic system. Also used in test and trial applications. Equipped with safety valve and pressure compensation membrane.
• Excellent precision and readability, easy to install.
• Two pressure gauge versions: digital or dual pressure reading scale (bar – ton).
• The MD60 line of gauges are 1,6 % precision class 0-1000 bar
• The MD100 line of gauges are 1 % precision class 0-1000 bar
• All other line of hydraulic pressure gauges are up to 1600 bar – 2000 bar – 3000 bar – 4000 bar
Custom made manometers can be realized.