• For 1 mm precision during heavy lifting and lowering operation with hydraulic cylinders.
• FPT manufactures integrated PLC controlled lifting systems. The FPT Synchronous Lifting System allows the operator to carry on each stage of the lifting and lowering process in synchronicity via integrated management of the hydraulic and control elements. Unbalanced loads are kept leveled during the up and down phases, with a precision of 1 mm.
• FPT Synchronous Lifting System is the perfect machine to manage lifting and lowering operations of heavy or complex structure.
• The system is controlled by PLC (Siemens), is able to manage on a contemporary way lifting or lowering operations.
• The system has been designed to adapt to all the customer’s lifting requirements and can be fully personalised with a series of options. It’s the ideal tool for lifting or weighing operations that need dedicated control functions. The FPT system is easy, safe and modulable for the operator to use.
• Typical Synchronous Lifting System application are from 4 to 48 points – cylinders:
The system through the signals from the stroke and pressure transducers allow synchronous lifting and lowering, reducing the risk of excessive strain due to unequal distribution of the loads across the lifting points. The operator can use the PC screen to set parameters for the operation to be carried on, decide the number of cylinders to use, the stroke, the precision and speed.