1600 bar – 23000 psi hydraulic hand pumps your tool for the very high pressure applications.
• Manual pumps for very high pressures, light, compact and easy to carry, made in aluminium
• At the maximum pressure of 1600 bar – 23000 psi the manual pumps develop a very low lever effort and the two flow rates with 40 cm3 / pumped in the approach phase allow rapid operations and less operator fatigue.
• Strong and functional pumps, typically used in the hydraulic bolting sector for operating hydraulic bolt tensioners and hydraulic nuts. They are also indicated for the bearing’s installations, bearing mounting and dismounting, test benches, tank and pipe tests.
• Pumps equipped with the hole for mounting the pressure gauge directly on the head and the practical lever locking system for the transport. The anodizing and fire painting treatments complete the product, ensuring high resistance to wear and corrosion even in aggressive environments such as the offshore sector.
• Equipped with an internal safety valve set at the maximum working pressure.