Single-speed and two-speed hand pumps for very high pressure up to 4000 bar
PMS-PDS Series are the FPT hand pumps on very high pressure.
• Hand pumps with two speeds from 1600 bar to 2800 bar, also available in the 4000 bar version.
• Strong and functional pumps designed for very high pressure.
• Equipped with an internal safety valve calibrated to maximum operating pressure.
• Steel connectors with conic seal for very high pressure also available.
• Non-conducting handle for maximum operator safety.
• PDSA 1600 new hand pump on a very high pressure 1600 bar – made in lightweight aluminum, high performance and high flow.
At the maximum pressure of 1600 bar there is a very limited effort on the lever and the two speeds with 40 cm3 on the approach phase allow rapid operations and less operator fatigue.
On the PDSA1600 there are also the hole for mounting the pressure gauge directly on the head and the practical locking system of the transport lever. The anodizing and painting treatments complete the product, thus ensuring a high resistance to wear and corrosion even in aggressive environments such as the offshore sector.