Top side bolt tensioners
The Tensioners TTS Series are designed to suit most flanges type: ANSI B16.5 – ANSI B16.47 – B.S.3293 – AWWA – MSS-SP44 – API-6A – API-17D – UNI EN 1092-1
• Powerful and extra compact. Great ratio between developed force and tools dimensions.
• Dimensions and weight make the difference. TTS Series is extremely compact and light weight to be suitable for the most tensioning operations.
• Maximum flexibility. With only 6 hydraulic cells the operator can cover an extended range of Imperial or Metric thread sizes from 3/4” to 4” (M20 – M100)
• 15 mm stroke cover most of the tensioning application. If longer stoke are required the tensioning operation can be carry on by steps.
• All components are manufactured with hardened high tensile strength steel.
• Special treatment to garantee: high resistance to corrosion – high resistance to wear – extremely low friction to help during screw operations
• Safety is a must. All size have over stroke indicators
• All model are equipped with 2 quick couplers male and female for serial hydraulic connection between tensioners.
• Special high quality seals for leak free operations and easy maintenance.