Hot Bolt Clamp System
• The Hot Bolt Clamp System allow to remove and replace the bolts while the pipeline is in production. Damaged or rusty bolts can be replaced with no shutdown of production.
• The system maintains the integrity of a connection and allow to replace corroded or damaged studs.
• The hot bolt clamp system consist on a set of different clamps and an hand pump. The system pressurized bolted flanges together so stud bolts can be safely removed.
• The standard clamp is FPT code: FPT-HBRC-35 with 34 kN, 700 bar, 10 mm stroke. The system can be totally personalized on size and specifications.
• The system can be realized also with special treatment to resist to corrosion on offshore applications.