Hollow, single-acting cylinders with spring return
CRM-FO Series are hollow plunger cylinders, designed for cable tensioning operations, positioning bars in tensile structures, pulley assembly and disassembly, and cable and tie rod pulling tests.
• Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, max pressure 700 bar
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• Hollow, high-strength, splined removable head.
• Base with threaded holes to fasten the cylinder in any position.
• Custom made Hydraulic cylinders high pressure can be manufactured on customer request.