Hydraulic rings and nuts
HYDRAULIC RINGS AND NUTS
GH-DI Series is used when strong torque is required mainly in confined operating spaces or for frequent disassemblies and assemblies.
• Replacing the traditional mechanical rings and nuts because they guarantee higher and controlled bolting values, they are built based on the dimensions and force values requested by the user.
• They are used in the nautical, steel-making and mechanical sectors.
• Trovano applicazione nel settore navale, siderurgico e meccanico.
• Hydraulic nuts series operating pressure 2,250 bar for tension rods M36 – M56 – M72 with treated surface and special coatings for environments with high working temperatures.
• Hydraulic nuts can be made to the customer’s specifications to get the most out of the clearances available.
HYDRAULIC NUT FOR PROPELLER SHAFT-RUDDER COUPLING
220 ton – 1500 bar hydraulic ring for keying on conical shafts. Equipped with safety ring to maintain the desired pre-load. The system comprises a series of 1500 hand pumps to supply the ring and the curved area of the shaft.