Hollow cylinders with oil return
CRI-FO Series are cylinders with a hollow center. Designed for cable tensioning operations, positioning bars in tensile structures, pulley assembly and disassembly, hoisting, and cable and tie rod pulling tests.
• With the oil return system strokes can be longer than in cylinders with a spring return. Thanks to the oil return system, return times are shorter and under all operating conditions.
• With the threaded body cylinder positioning is easier, more accurate and safer.
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• Hollow, high-strength, splined removable head.
• Models weighing more than 20 kg are equipped with a handle or lifting eyebolts to make them easier to carry.