Compact, single-acting cylinders with spring return
CRM-C Series are lightweight, easy-to-handle cylinders with limited closed height.
• Ideal for pushing and levelling operations in confined areas. Widely used in industrial assemblies and in the building sector.
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• High strength steel plunger, Nitox treatment to increase resistance to wear and to corrosion.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• High-strength, splined and removable head.
• Models weighing more than 20 kg are equipped with a handle or lifting eyebolts to make them easier to carry.