Cylinders with oil return
CRI Series, with the oil return system strokes, can be longer than in high pressure cylinders with a spring return. Thanks to the oil return system, return times are shorter under all operating conditions.
• Suitable for push installing underpasses or for tests on foundation piles.
• With the threaded body cylinder, positioning is easier, more accurate and safer.
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstand eccentric load absorption.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• High-strength, splined removable head.
• Models weighing more than 20 kg are equipped with a handle or lifting eyebolts to make them easier to carry.