Compact, single-acting cylinders with spring return
CRM-C Series are lightweight, easy-to-handle compact low height hydraulic cylinders with limited closed height.
• Ideal for pushing and levelling operations in confined areas. Widely used in industrial assemblies and in the building sector.
• Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, max pressure 700 bar
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• High strength steel plunger, Nitox QPQ treatment to increase resistance to wear and to corrosion.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• High-strength, splined and removable head.
• Custom made Hydraulic cylinders high pressure can be manufactured on customer request.